Marshall Einhorn (Left) with Stu Greenberg, Parasport Chair
1. Name, home town, family?
I grew up in Silver Spring, MD. Now I live in Washington D.C. with my wife, Deborah with three kids.
2. How long have you been involved with Maccabi USA? What events have you attended?
I started at Maccabi USA in July 2019. During my first few days on the job, I attended the 2019 Pan Am and European Maccabi Games in Mexico City and Budapest, respectively. I’m eagerly awaiting my first Maccabiah after a year delay!
3. What is your greatest athletic accomplishment?
Fortunately, I’ve managed to avoid any major injuries in my pickup basketball career to date.
4. What is your favorite Maccabi USA memory?
The Opening Ceremony from the Pan Am Maccabi Games in Mexico City were so memorable ; and the swag trading before and after of course.
5. Who is your all-time favorite Jewish Athlete?
That’s a tough one, especially after this week’s World Series gem from Maccabi USA alum Max Fried. Shawn Green and Lenny Krayzelburg come to mind from back in the day. Sue Bird and Deni Avdija and Julian Edelman more recently. But how about Sandy Koufax and Hank Greenberg? Hard to top them historically.
6. What is your wish for the 21stMaccabiah?
- I wish for a meaningful, memorable, and injury-free time had by all.