One Week at a Private Villa in Tuscany for 10 people
Enjoy a one week stay (Sunday to Sunday) at Villa Sassella in Compignano, Lucca, Italy, for up to 10 people in this restored farmhouse dating back to the 14th century and sitting on 60 acres. Only 45 minutes from Pisa Airport & 1 ½ hours from Florence, the villa sits in a hamlet high on the wooded slopes of Monte Quiesa midway between the ancient walled town of Lucca and the modern, seaside city of Viareggio.
5 bedrooms (one twin and four doubles) each with ensuite facilities. The pool, tennis court and game room entertain while the terraces, garden and patios with views over the Mediterranean give you the full breadth and beauty of Tuscany. Venture out and visit the wineries or make the journey to Florence or Siena. Outstanding cook (Rosella), tennis or Italian instructors, driver/guide and cleaning service are available for additional fees. Mutually agreeable dates with owner, in 2024. Air and ground transportation not included. Book ASAP!
Donated by Lisa Kabnick & John McFadden.
FMV – $8,000 Priceless MINIMUM $5,000
Philly Phan Phantasy Package
- Four (4) lower level seats for 2023-24 regular season – mutual game
- One-person Zamboni Ride
- #13 Kevin Hayes autographed jersey
- #21 Scott Laughton autographed puck
- #74 Owen Tippett autographed mini stick
Four lower level seats for 2023-24 regular season – mutual game
Two (2) Club Box seats for 2023-24 regular season – mutual game
- Attend pre-game shootaround
- Two (2) tickets v defending MLS Cup Champion LAFC September 23
- Official ball with player autographs
- Two (2) VIP tickets for 2023 regular season – mutual game
- Pregame photo op with the World Series trophies
- Two tickets for 2023 regular season mutually agreed upon
- Pre-game tunnel experience